The Minnesota Homeownership Center oversees a network of professional foreclosure advisors who offer unbiased, confidential services to struggling homeowners free of charge. They’ll help you work with your lender or loan servicer, review your finances and much more. Be sure to act early as waiting can severely limit your options!
- Find a Foreclosure Prevention Advisor
- The Foreclosure Process in Minnesota – Infographic
- Understanding Workout Options
- Eviction After Redemption Period Expires (FAQ)
- Online Foreclosure Postponement Tool (Minnesota law allows homeowners to postpone a Sheriff’s Sale in exchange for a shortened redemption period. Be sure to connect with a foreclosure advisor to guide you through this complicated process and help you make the best choices based on your unique individual circumstances.)