About the Minnesota Homeownership Center
We’ve been helping Minnesotans achieve sustainable homeownership for more than 30 years.
The Minnesota Homeownership Center is a U.S Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Intermediary providing homebuyer education counseling services via a network of homeownership advisors embedded in community-based organizations across the state.
We believe that owning a home is the foundation for success.
- Homeownership grounds families.
- Children of homeowners do better in school.
- Owning a home leads to more stable employment and better health.
- Successful homeownership builds wealth.
- We link individuals, homeownership advisors and industry stakeholders.
- We support community-based organizations with the structure and funding to develop and deliver culturally responsive homeownership education and advising.
- We collaborate and lead the development of innovative homeownership programs.
We are thankful for the generous financial support we receive from the following companies and organizations: