About the Minnesota Homeownership Center
We’ve been helping Minnesotans achieve sustainable homeownership for more than 30 years.
The Minnesota Homeownership Center is a U.S Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Intermediary providing homebuyer education counseling services via a network of homeownership advisors embedded in community-based organizations across the state.
We believe that owning a home is the foundation for success.
- Homeownership grounds families.
- Children of homeowners do better in school.
- Owning a home leads to more stable employment and better health.
- Successful homeownership builds wealth.
- We link individuals, homeownership advisors and industry stakeholders.
- We support community-based organizations with the structure and funding to develop and deliver culturally responsive homeownership education and advising.
- We collaborate and lead the development of innovative homeownership programs.
We are thankful for the generous financial support we receive from the following companies and organizations:
Archie D. & Bertha H. Walker Foundation
Bank of the West
Bell Bank Mortgage
Bloomington Housing and Redevelopment Authority
Family Housing Fund
Greater Minnesota Housing Fund
Housing Partnership Network
Minneapolis Community Planning and Economic Development
Minnesota Council on Foundations
Minnesota Department of Commerce
Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
St. Paul Housing and Redevelopment Authority
U.S. Bank Foundation
US Department of Housing & Urban Development
Wells Fargo Foundation
Sign up to receive email updates from the Minnesota Homeownership Center.